- Founded in 1783
- Using only natural and traditional winemaking method
- Small production
About the Champagne
- Flagship of Philippe Gonet
- Certain vines were planted in 1929
- Rests for at least 6 years in cellars
- With a hint of toasted brioche accenting flavors of apple, pear, lemon, smoke and crystallized honey.
- Refined texture, focused acidity.
*Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
*Photo for reference only.