The Brand-New Amazing Food Hall at Times Square store
16 (Fri) Aug 2019
@ Times Square store
The first phase of the revamped city’super Times Square store reopens with a new look and an innovative "Buy & Dine" and "Dine & Buy" one-stop shopping and dining concept. Through incorporating the Foodie Wonderland retail concept, the newly-opened Amazing Food Hall is offering different kinds of appetizing dishes for customers to savour while they can also purchase these premium ingredients at the food market to replicate the gourmet experience at home. The top seven zones include Seafood Kitchen, Sushi & Sashimi, Oyster Bar, Butcher Factory, Noodles & Pasta, Super Green, and Wine Town.
There are over 150 seats inside the Amazing Food Hall, customers can enjoy a relaxing gathering with friends over fine wines and delectable cuisine made with the quality ingredients available at city’super while shopping for the finest lifestyle products at the same location.
Fresh seafood offered at Seafood Kitchen is flown in daily from around the world. city’super selects only the seafood that was caught from quality waters and would highlight the Catch of the Week, to promote seasonal jet-fresh produce.Australian Skull Island Wild Caught Tiger Prawn
Reside in the enormous seaweed bed, where the active tidal activities provide sufficient feed and make their flesh firm and meaty. These prawns are perfect for steaming, boiling or deep-frying, baking or even grilling to bring out its natural taste.
Grilled New Zealand Wild Caught Orange Roughy with Saikyo Miso Set Meal
Comes from the deep clear sea of New Zealand. It is also called “long-life fish” as it can live to over 100 years of age. Its taste is mild and delicate, its flesh firm and juicy. The Orange Roughy is prepared with Saikyo Miso to bring out its refreshing scent, when accompanied with the rice cooked with rinse-free grain. Both the flavour profile and the nutrient level have been raised.
East・Meets・West Grilled Beef Platter
Roasted French Landes Free-Range Yellow Chicken with Peri Peri Sauce
Sushi & Sashimi
Sea Urchin Sashimi Rice Bowl
Fishermen Seafood & Oyster Platter
Noodles & Pasta
city’super gathers the best of noodles from around the world in one location, like egg noodles, spaghetti, and the various kinds of soup base. Customers can pick and choose whatever they feel like having on the spot, and the chef will prepare for them a-la-minute.Braised Japanese Pork Belly Tonkotsu Soup Ramen
Nishiyama Seimen ramen is smooth and springy, which matches well with the specially made soup base. The massive size of the pork slice is also a feast to the eyes and the taste buds.
Spaghetti with Sea Urchin Cream
Sea urchin fans take note: this dish is made with Alaskan sea urchin and a sea urchin soy sauce from aged and fermented sea urchin. When paired with Antica Pasteria pasta made with 100% durum wheat semolina and free-range eggs, it is a match made in heaven!
Onion Soup (Seasonal Special Aug - Oct)
This soup is made with the jumbo onion from Giarratana in Italy. The harvesting period of this onion is between July and September. In addition to its enormous size, its taste is also sweeter and less pungent. Apart from onion soup, it is also suitable for roasting, boiling and made into a salad.
city'super has developed a “Super Green Bowl” concept for the Super Green zone, which incorporates nutrition, tastiness and satiety in one healthy dish. Different from the usual cold salad, warm vegetables are included to provide a more balanced and fulfilling meal for the customers. city'super handpicks only the freshest and seasonal vegetables and fruits from around the world for Super Green, including the below farms, from which city'super imports their freshest produce exclusively. Over 60 freshest produce are available for customer mix-and-match their own Super Green Bowl.Tanaka Farm
From Nagasaki Prefecture uses homemade compost made from enoki mushroom and rice bran to minimize the use of chemical fertilizers. The produce is handpicked and cleaned by hand instead of washing before packaging to minimize damage and nutrition loss and for the produce to stay fresh.
From the UK partners with farmers across Europe for growing seasonal fruits and vegetables under the concept of sustainable farming.
A reputable company from Italy with over hundred years of history. They produce and distribute certified organic vegetables and fruits, highlighting a short supply chain which guarantees the product quality and freshness.
Karen is an American expert on organic product, specialises in sourcing from the farms in the US for vegetables and fruits that match the needs of city'super customers throughout the different seasons. Customer can choose seasonal product easily from weekly Karen's pick.
Wine Town features the largest selection of wines and sakes in Hong Kong with over 1,500 choices, including red, white, sake, and sparkling wines. This beautifully-designed venue will be a new Happy Hour hot spot and a go-to place for wine connoisseurs.
Great Prizes Await at #AmazingFoodHall !
Introducing the innovative Foodie Wonderland retail concept and boasting premium ingredients from city’super, the brand-new Amazing Food Hall at city’super Times Square store is now open! Join us on an amazing food journey with this fun mini game. Simply follow the steps below for a chance to win great prizes!1. Follow city’super’s Instagram (@citysuperhk) & like the game’s Instagram post
2. Order any dish from the Amazing Food Hall, and take a picture of the food
3. Find a main ingredient of this dish at the city’super store and take a photo
4. Upload these photos onto your personal Instagram account with a brief description
5. Tag @citysuperhk and #FoodieWonderland
Winners will be informed by Instagram message on September 6, 2019. Creators of the 5 best posts will each receive a HK$1,000 city’super shopping voucher; 15 other impressive entries will also receive a HK$200 city’super shopping voucher. The mini game ends on August 31, 2019.Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to following for details.
Terms and Conditions
1. City Super Limited (‘city’super’) is the organiser of city’super Foodie Wonderland: Share Your Gourmet Experience (‘the Game’).
2. The Game starts on 16 August 2019 and ends on 31 August 2019 23:59 (Hong Kong Time) (‘the Game Period’).
3. Participants must be Hong Kong permanent residents aged 18 or over and live in Hong Kong. Participants must agree to and comply with the terms and conditions of the Game.
4. Participants must join the Game through their own Instagram accounts and follow the steps below to join the Game within the Game Period in order to be eligible to participate in the Game and to qualify as a potential winner:
a. Follow city’super’s Instagram Page (@citysuperhk);
b. Like the Game’s Instagram post;
c. Taste any dish at Amazing Food Hall and capture an image of it
d. Find and capture image of the dish’s main ingredients at city’super store
e. Post the images with brief introduction on own Instagram account
f. Tag the post with @citysperhk and hashtag #FoodieWonderland
5. city’super will select the 20 participants with the most attractive or creative posts as winners. Each winner will be entitled to receive one prize:
a. 1st to 5th place: HK$1,000 Shopping Voucher (Quota: 5)
b. 6th to 20th place: HK$200 Shopping Voucher (Quota: 15)
6. city’super will inform winners by Instagram message on 6 September 2019.
7. In order to be eligible to redeem the prize, each winner must provide personal information for registration by email on or before 12 September 2019, and redeem the prize at city’super Times Square store within 16 – 30 September 2019. If winners are unable to register or redeem the prize on these dates for any reason, the winner will be disqualified.
8. Submission time is based on the time it is received by the technical support company’s server, which cannot be disputed by participants. Regarding any dispute arising from the Game, the decision of city’super shall be final and binding.
9. To ensure fairness, staff of city’super and its marketing partners who are in charge of the Game cannot participate in the Game.
10. All prizes are subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions, and cannot be exchanged, converted into cash, changed to other gifts/products or transferred to a third party.
11. city’super reserves the right to replace the prize with any alternative reward without prior notice.
12. All personal information provided must be authentic and accurate. city’super reserves the right to disqualify any participant who appears to the organiser to have submitted inauthentic or inaccurate information or behaved in a fraudulent manner. If there is any dispute, city’super reserves the right to make the final decision.
13. city’super shall not be responsible or liable to the participant for any discrepancy, error or inaccuracy in registered information caused by or involving equipment, software or procedure failure due to internet or other technology problems or human errors.
14. Upon any discovery or suspicion of fraud, interference with the Game or operation of the internet, or system security or rules violation, city’super has the right to disqualify any participant/winner without notice. city’super shall have full and final decision over all of these matters.
15. This Game is not organised, sponsored, supported or managed by Instagram. Instagram will not bear any responsibility for any of the participants’s actions. Regarding any dispute arising from the Game, the decision of city’super shall be final and binding.
16. city’super reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Game at any time and select from the list of eligible participants who have entered the Game before the withdrawal or termination date as winners.
17. city’super reserves the right to modify the rules/ terms and conditions of the Game and/or to modify or terminate the prize offer above without notice. If there is any dispute, city’super reserves the right to make the full and final decision.
18. The Traditional Chinese version shall prevail if there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions.
Personal Data Collection Statement
1. Personal data collected from participants will be used for this Game only, including notification of result, prize arrangement and collection.
2. The supply of data by participants is entirely voluntary. However, failure to provide the data required will result in the participant’s disqualification. Data will be treated confidentially and will not be shared with third parties.
3. Each participant has the right to access his/her personal data and correct any incorrect data that is held by city’super. city’super has the right to collect a reasonable administration fee for handling any request for access to personal data. Any request for access or correction of personal data should be made at least 7 working days in advance to city’super’s Marketing Division.