Online Order and Delivery
City Super Limited accepts payments made by PayPal & Stripe. Orders will be charged in Hong Kong dollars.
- Order of HK$600 or above*, Free Delivery#
- Purchase less than HK$600* – HK$60 delivery charge#
*Applicable to merchandise listed on this website only.
#Applicable to single delivery address only. Extra HK$60 will be charged for re-delivery arrangements.
Home Delivery Service is available for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Chek Lap Kok, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay (except outlying islands).
Same Day Delivery Services are not available for Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Sai Kung & Disneyland
Home Delivery Schedule
|Service Area||Standard Delivery Time Slot||Service Type|
|Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories||Mon to Sun (2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)||Same Day Available|
|Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, Sai Kung, Ma Wan and Disneyland||Mon to Sun (2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.)||Next Day Services Only|
- Delivery schedule from 9am to 2pm is available and can be arranged by individual request
- Delivery service is not available to outlying islands and overseas destinations.
- Order cut off time is 12:00 noon time for Same day delivery services after 6pm
- Delivery will be suspended if the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted.
- Upon receipt of items, we require your signature representing that responsibilities of purchased goods have been transferred to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you, then you accept that the signature by recipient is an evidence of delivery and fulfillment by City Super Limited.
Store Pickup Services
Order Services Lead-time:
Same day collection available for online orders submitted before 12:00 Noon Time and available to collect at Stores at 6pm onward, by including Sunday and Public Holiday.
For next day collection, the pickup order shall be ready from 11:00 am onward
Store Pickup locations: Times Square, Harbour City, New Town and IFC city'super Stores.
Customers may choose to collect the online order at the pickup counter of our city'super stores. It is a must to present the order confirmation number when collect the order. Also, Customer needs to sign a confirmation of receipt when collect the products and by doing so, customer accepts the responsibility for the products ordered from that moment on.
Full Implementation of the Plastic Shopping Bag Charging SchemeTo reduce the use of plastic bags, the full implementation of the Environmental Protection Department's Plastic Shopping Bag Charging Scheme will commence at all retail outlets on 1 April 2015. Our company will no longer provide free plastic bags, and customers should pay HK$0.5 for each plastic-handle bag and flat-top bag provided. For exempted items such as chilled and frozen foods, and foods in non-airtight packaging, only flat-top bags will be provided.
Be environmentally friendly. Bring your own bag.
If you have any further inquiries, please contact our Concierge staff.
*If an extra flat-top bag is requested for exempted items, customers should pay HK$0.5 for each plastic bag provided. Please visit the website of the Environmental Protection Department for details.