Summer Fiesta 2018
2018/07/31 - 2018/08/02
Our brand-new members’ “Summer Fiesta” shopping days will be held from 31 Jul to 2 Aug. All super e-gold, super e members and city’super Card holders will enjoy privileges and offers on the designated dates.
31 (Tue) July 2018 - Exclusively for super e-gold members
1 (Wed) - 2 (Thur) August 2018 - All members
All city'super, LOG-ON & cookedDeli stores
≈ FOR MEMBERS ONLY ≈
Terms and Conditions
1. Shopping privileges are not applicable to wine miniatures, discounted or specified items/counters. Purchases of city'super Gift Card or Shopping Voucher, stored value top-up, delivery charge and gift wrapping charge are not eligible transactions. Please refer to instore price tags and promotional materials.
2. For super e-gold members, shopping privileges are applicable to physical stores and the eShop (from 10:00am on 31 Jul to 11:59pm on 2 Aug 2018) in Hong Kong. Triple Bonus Points will be added automatically to your membership account according to the discounted net price within 36 hours. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount programme.
3. super e-gold members can receive a one-time HK$50 eShop eCoupon for any purchase (see clause 1) at city'super ifc mall or New Town Plaza stores during Summer Fiesta 2018. Eligible members will receive an email notification about the eCoupon on/before 10 Aug 2018, which can only be redeemed at online.citysuper.com.hk with the expiry date 30 Sep 2018. Usage terms and conditions apply.
Welcome Gift Redemption
1. super e-gold members can redeem EITHER one Japanese Noodles & Sauce Delight set OR one bottle of Italian sparkling wine; each limited to 1,500 sets, while stocks last. This offer can be redeemed once only upon presentation of valid membership card at city'super or LOG-ON stores during the event period. Products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Photos are for reference only.
1. Limited to 60 sets of Yamagata x Hida Premium A5 Grade Wagyu Beef Chateaubriand, 60 sets of Best In Season Japan Peach Set, 1 bottle of Royal Blue Tea King of Green Hoshino Premium (750ml) for all city'super stores, first come first served, while stocks last. Products are non-refundable and exchangeable. Photos are for reference only.
2. super e-gold members should collect in person pre-ordered items on the specified date at the designated city'super stores. The pick-up date for Best In Season Japan Peach Set and Yamagata x Hida Premium A5 Grade Wagyu Beef Chateaubriand Set is 9 Aug 2018, and Royal Blue Tea King of Green Hoshino Premium (750mL) is one month after the ordering date. Please contact store staff for details.
1. super e-gold members can enrol online for the complimentary workshops held at superlife culture club or LOG-ON ToGather. Limited seats, registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Number of seats vary across workshops, please refer to the registration page for details.
2. All member registration information will be verified. A confirmation email will be sent to members within 5 days for all successful registrations. Registered members are required to present a valid membership card and confirmation email upon participation.
3. Each member can register for one workshop only in superlife culture club and LOG-ON ToGather, and can bring ONE guest along to participate in gourmet experience workshop. Registered members must attend the workshop together with their guest. Registered members should arrive 10 minutes before the workshop starts.
4. For Reshoevn8r Shoes Cleaning Service, participants are welcomed to bring a pair of sneakers except patent leather, plastic fabric and OFF-WHITE “The Ten” Collection.
5. For Reshoevn8r Sole Shields Customised Service, participants are welcomed to bring a pair of sneakers except Nike Air Vapormax, Balenciaga Triple S, Timberland and Red Wing Collection.
6. City Super Limited reserves the rights to make alternations to the class/event schedule, content, and instructor or guest speaker when necessary. Ingredients or materials used in the workshops may change due to special circumstances without advance notice.
7. Workshops will be postponed or cancelled if the Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is announced. Whenever feasible, all workshops held at superlife culture club or LOG-ON ToGather will resume as normal four hours after the signal is cancelled, depending on the time of the announcement.
Summer Fiesta 2018
1. Summer Fiesta 2018 starts on 31 Jul 2018 exclusively for super e-gold members at physical stores and the eShop 10:00am onwards, and available for super e members on 1 Aug and 2 Aug from 10:00am to 11:59pm. Expired offers will not be accepted and no retrospective arrangements will be made.
2. To enjoy the privileges, simply present your valid super e membership card or city'super Private Label Card / CODE Card during Summer Fiesta 2018. Membership cannot be transferred.
3. Some of the activities, merchandise or tasting dishes are available in selected stores only.
4. New member registration will be suspended during Summer Fiesta 2018. Members can apply for super e membership on or after 3 Aug 2018 by presenting a maximum of 3 valid sales receipts issued by city'super, LOG-ON or cookedDeli stores in Hong Kong with a total net spending of HK$600 or above within 30 days.
5. Store pick-up service of pre-ordered items is not available during the event days.
6. For any eligible pre-order purchases during the Event, normal loyalty points will be added automatically to your membership account the day after you collect your items at store, while the extra bonus points (i.e. Double/Triple Bonus Points according to membership tier) will be added within the first 3 working days in the following month.
7. Cancelled transactions or refunds will result in the automatic deduction of loyalty points, accumulated spending and Reward eCoupons from the purchase, including any extra loyalty points and Reward eCoupons earned from specific promotions (including but not limited to Double/Triple Bonus Points offers).
8. City Super Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Event activity without prior notice, and of final decision on all matters of dispute.