GLACIER 51 Australian Patagonian Toothfish Fish Slice [Previously Frozen] (300g)
- The Glacier 51 Patagonian Toothfish are caught from the Glacier area near the Heard Island, Australian Antarctic territory.
- White flesh with rich flavour.
- Certified as “Sustainable seafood”.
- Ideal for roasting, grilling, steaming and pan frying.
- Harvest Method: Wild.
- Country of origin: Australia
WWF is partnering with city’super to tackle one of the major issues facing our oceans today: destructive fishing and aquaculture practices. Fish play a critical role in healthy ocean ecosystems, but this delicate balance is under threat. Join us to give our seas – and ourselves – a healthier future. Choose sustainable seafood.
*Photo for reference only.