Ingredients (for 8)
- French Bruno Calegari White mushroom 1kg
- Cream 500g
- Garlic 30g
- Olive Oil 30g
- Parmason Cheese 150g
- Parsley 10g
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Heat up the saucepan with olive oil.
- Pan sear the French Bruno Calegari white mushroom and chopped garlic.
- Add cream and boil up.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and stir the sauce until smooth.
- Seasoned with salt & pepper and served with chopped parsley (*Best served by dipping the mushroom cream sauce with FOCACCINA BO CLASSIC Focaccia Stick)
Liquid error (templates/article.autumn-breeze-recipes-Sauteed_Mushroom_with_Cream_Sauce line 96): Error in tag 'section' - 'autumn-breeze-1-1' is not a valid section type
More Products on E-Shop!