- Butter 25g
- Chopped Onion 1pc
- Small pumpkin deseeded peeled then diced 1pc
- Orange(rind and juice) 2pc
- Vegetable Stock 700ml
- Water 500ml
- Star Anise 3pc
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Heat the butter in saucepan, add the onion and fry until softened. Add the pumpkin toss in the butter and fry about 5 minutes.
- Mix in orange juice and rind, the stock and star anise. Season with salt and pepper and bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the pumpkin is soft. Scoop out the star anise.
- Allow the soup to cool slightly, then puree in a blender until smooth. Pour back into saucepan and reheat. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
Liquid error (templates/article.autumn-breeze-recipe-Pumpkin_Star_Anise_Soup line 96): Error in tag 'section' - 'autumn-breeze-1-2' is not a valid section type
More Products on E-Shop!